Aldenham Country Park Santa’s Grotto Terms and Conditions 2017
· The Santa Experience at Aldenham Country Park (ACP) is a family or small group experience with a maximum of 6 people per timeslot. Each family MUST include at least 1 adult and 1 child with a maximum of 4 children per timeslot.
· Timeslots are 5 minutes apart, for families with more than 4 children, please book consecutive timeslots where you will be allowed to visit all together with enough time for Santa to speak to everyone.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ at all times, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time
· Adults only experience are not permitted unless the adult is visiting with a carer
· The Grotto experience will finish with a trip into the Elves Toy Shop where each child will have the opportunity to choose any (unwrapped) gift they would like. Gifts are non-exchangeable, and we regret we are unable to give pre-purchased gifts.
· Buggies are not advised through the experience; please leave your buggy at the buggy park by the entrance to the Santa Experience. Buggies can be collected on exit. Baby seats which can be carried will be permitted.
· ACP reserves the right to refuse entry.
· Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site, refunds will not be available.
· Please ensure you arrive on time, missed timeslots will be re-booked subject to availability.
· Please see the website for full dates and prices
· SEND visitors may bring a carer free of charge, please bring proof of disability along with your confirmation on the day of your visit, failure to provide details may result in additional payment. When booking ie: if you are a family of 5 and one member of your family is a carer, book a family of 4. Please note the maximum number of people per timeslot is 6. Should you wish to bring more people please book consecutive timeslots. Should you wish to bring a group please contact the team as space inside Santa’s house is limited.
· Members with members Santa’s Grotto Tickets must present a valid and in date membership card at the time of admission. Failure to show a valid membership card will result in additional farm entry fees.
· Children are payable aged 1 plus however additional babies visiting within a family group may attend free but will not get a gift. Please be aware gifts may not be suitable for children age under 1.
Booking and Confirmation
· Bookings can be made via the ACP website. Full payment required at the time of booking
· Please call 0208 9539602 should you have any problems.
· Bookings are taken in 5-minute timeslots
· Due to the popularity of the experience it is advisable to pre-book. On the day tickets will be subject to availability and are not guaranteed
· Advance tickets available up until 11.59pm the previous day. On the day tickets only available on site at the time of entry.
· Following online advance bookings, you will receive an e-ticket which you will need to present either via printed or electronic copy on entry.
· Santa’s Grotto Tickets are non-refundable, visit dates are transferrable subject to availability. Should alternative dates not be available, refunds will not be given
·In the event of heavy snow, please check the website, social media pages for closures or call the team on 0208 9539602. Refunds will only be given if the centre is inaccessible or closed to the public. Should this be the case you will be contacted by a member of the team upon re-opening
·All tickets purchased are non-refundable.