Sleep under the stars, camp with family & friends, enjoy our green and pleasant land. You can book to have a campfire, hire BBQ's and order food from our farm shop. We have compost toilets, water, washing points and mobile showers in the fields as well as modern toilet facilities in the centre of the park.
Well behaved dogs and people are welcome. We have a quiet policy from 10pm :) Groups can book roped off areas to camp together. Click book now for further information, details and availability.
Terms and conditions:
Please book in at the farm entrance where you will be given a car park code that will allow you to enter and exit the car park during your stay.
Emergency contact number - 07919 137471
The person who makes the booking is responsible for the rest of the party. The other members of the group should all be directed to read these terms and conditions.
- Check-in 2-6pm at Farm Shop , or let us know if you need to come later.
- You must only camp in the designated area
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and no noise after 10pm
- Any extra lighting must be turned off by 10pm
- Fires are only allowed if you have bought a fire package
- All rubbish to be taken home or disposed of responsibly
- Large groups must confirm a pitch before arrival
You are responsible for
· Your own safety while in the Park.
· Making us aware of any issues at the time they arise.
· Valuables and pitches are left at owners risk; Aldenham Country Park cannot take any responsibility for the loss or damage of personal items.
Remember, you are camping in a habitat rich environment which deserves protection and respect. ACP reserves the right to ask you to leave the site at any time if the behaviour of any member of your party is offensive and/or dangerous.
"A massive thank you for the best camping weekend to date at your park. The whole class - some 16 families in all - had a fantastic time and all were delighted with the camp site and facilities and service you provided.
We especially appreciated your organisation and site preparations, your regular visits to collect rubbish and to top up the fire wood.
Thanks for all your hard work.
It was a resounding success and hopefully we will return next year."