Self-Led visits allow you to come and use our beautiful park at your own leisure, allowing you to explore, discover, and have enjoy the outdoors.
These visits can also be enhanced with our choice of optional extras, as well as free resources for teachers (coming soon).
|Park Visit||Fun Farm Visit|
|£1.50 per child||£4.50 per child|
One free adult for every 6 children booked. Any additional adults are £5.50 per person
Park Visits and Fun Farm visits
Both of our self-led visits allow access to the whole park, including:
- The Nature Trail – A 600 metre long trail (takes around 15 – 20 minutes to walk around) with over 20 different tree species, and lots of birds, minibeasts, and other animals that call it home.
- The 100 Aker Wood – Visit the home of Winnie the Pooh, find all of his friends’ houses, and even post Pooh Bear a letter!
- Free playground next to the Farm Shop - Unwind and have fun with our swings, slide, and climbing frames.
Fun Farm Visits
Additionally, a Fun Farm Visit includes farm entry:
- Meet the animals – we have a variety of animals from small to large, including rabbits, ferrets, poultry, sheep, goats, alpacas, and cows!
- Feed the animals – You can purchase animal feed bags from the Farm Shop (£3 per bag, or £5 for 3 bags). Please keep notice of the signs around the farm to make sure the animals get the correct feed.
- Learn about the animals – There are information boards around the farm, to help learn about lifecycles, diets, and other fun bits of trivia.
- The Play Barn – Take a break and have fun in our indoor play barn, featuring a colourful soft play area, lots of toys, and even a bouncy castle!
Free Teacher Resources
Site Map - to help you get around and find where you want to go.
Farm Bingo - spot the animals and tick them off when you see them - try to get three in a row, or fill up the whole grid! (There are 6 A5 sheets to see who can complete a line first)
100 Aker Wood Trail - test your map skills as you follow the 100 Aker Wood trail, and find the answers to the questions!